Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Miski napping, jose in derby and roses

Miski has been napping a lot more lately due to all the long walks we've been taking together. Jose sent some photos of him back up in derby. It's build up time there so it's super hot and humid poor thing. He's living right across the street from our old house too and has been biking and running a lot on the marsh. Also posted is a pic of some of our roses from the garden. They smell so amazing! Today has been busy and just as I got ready for bed I saw that Miski was patiently waiting for me to fluff her bean bag and tuck her in. Had me laughing until tears rolled down my face. I swear she's human. We both miss jose terribly but at least we can entertain one another!

2 comments:

  1. I love your pretty roses! Miski is getting very spoiled. Sounds like Jose is adjusting to being up in Derby again. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi mom - i need your green thumb here to keep it going! yes jose is doing ok but we both miss each other very much. but the proof is in the paychecks as they say - it's going to really come in handy

    ReplyDelete