Saturday, June 16, 2012

Giant kangaroos and shopping

Happily the weather has cleared up for the weekend which is great. Hit some great garage sales and the farmers market today. On the way to one a bit out of town, we passed a property with tons of HUGE grey kangaroos! I thought the wallabies up north were cool but that's nothing compared to these massive guys. One almost ran in front of our car and they live and roam right by a popular walk path. I will never ever get used to seeing kangaroos in the wild. So weird. I attached a photo but it's with my iphone so you can't really see. Bummer. I'll have to go back another time and get proper shots. Went to some huge store sales too and we bought ourselves a tv and surround sound system. Kind of painful but exciting!

1 comment:

  1. That is amazing. I look forward to seeing pictures of the kangaroos. Do you think someone is raising them?
    Mom

    ReplyDelete