Thursday, October 29, 2015

One of those days. I'm

Ryan had a great day. Great naps and lots of fun. Me not to much. I'm so tired and have had several days where I haven't had time to breath let alone sit down. Im so tired that I 1) left my purse in the shopping cart at the store in the parking lot and drove away. Thank god I noticed right away. 2) left my phone somewhere and someone had to find me to tell me. 3) fell down the stairs bc I wasn't paying attention and and clumsy when tired and have really messed up my already injured shoulder. Of course on the side I hold Ryan on. 4) I need a root canal. So an awesome day. Thank goodness for my little ray of sunshine. He reminds me that no matter how crappy things can be sometimes that it is totally worth every moment. But man do i need sleep. Ryan went to Gymboree again today and climbed up a ladder that's for much older kids!! And did it well!! He also rocked the entire big boat by himself!! And at home he's started going down stairs by himself too! Unreal

No comments:

Post a Comment