Friday, January 11, 2013

Sad day (jose left) and jose is an artist!


Well today was a very sad day. I was sick and jose left for perth today. Tomorrow he will fly on to derby to go back to work. This time at least it's only for 6 weeks and then we will meet in Perth and go to Sydney together for his US visa interview. I'm already sad, bored, lonely and missing him. Sucks here without him. Miski is restless and upset too. She misses him a lot. Anyway jose found this camera app and has been taking and modifying photos and they are really good! See three below. Very artistic. I tried and mine didn't turn out nearly as well. Impressive!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nicole -
    I'm sorry you are not feeling well and that Jose had to leave, but, as you said, it won't be long before you are together again. I enjoyed his photos (very artistic) but was wishing that I could enlarge them.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete