Saturday, May 30, 2015

Home again home again jiggety jog

Friday morning we flew home with the sparrows. Unfortunately when virgin australia took over the flights from albany to Perth they cut the midday flight. Well that left us with crack of dawn flights or evening ones. Terrible times for babies. So we hate you V Aus. Boo. Anyway I had to get poor Ryan up at 4:45 am. He was sleeping so soundly he didn't wake until I had him halfway into the taxi. He loves planes so he enjoyed the ride and looking at all the passengers. A flight attendant held him for me while I went to the loo and when I returned, worried he'd be crying, I found him at the end of the plane leaning all the way over and grabbing at everyone's hair. It was very cute. The guy said he was very wiggly. Which I guess is true though I've not noticed it much. It's increased gradually. He loves his carrier anyway which is lucky for me! We had a nice day at home together too and he had some stellar naps and a good nights sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment