Friday, February 14, 2014

Passion fruit flowers and sunny day

I've been very sad since jose left and it was a long week so after work yesterday I forced myself to do yoga and basically just went to bed. Today is absolutely gorgeous. I slept in, cleaned up the house a bit, did yoga, and then went with a girlfriend to the orchard for fresh local fruit and to emu point cafe for a sandwich and fresh juice. Absolutely stunning. Then I came home and did a bit more housework and tended to my passion fruit vine. I found about 6 huge flowers! Yay!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Nicole,
    I just love your pictures of the passion flowers. They are so incredible
    looking. And so is the blood lily. Wish I could taste your passion
    fruit. Perhaps you could freeze some for me for when I am there.
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete