Saturday, February 16, 2013

Pretty skies, lazy weekend and tiny lemons

This week was pretty nuts and on the crappier side of weeks if I'm honest. Anyway going out on Friday to those shows with friends did me good but I have managed to do nothing productive really this weekend. Sigh. Though I probably need the rest considering how busy I've been and that we go to Sydney for the us visa interview next week. Yikes! Long travel for one day. So gearing up for that and it's always hard to have that many days off work especially right now with the pending move to the new hospital and all. Anyway did manage to take moo for a romp and saw amazing clouds and then we napped. Did a bit of house puttering and cleaning and gardening. My veggies are growing quite well. Yay! Though Miski keeps eating the tips off my lemongrass. Sneaky. Doing battle with snails and slugs and caterpillars. They used to be my friends but now that it's my garden I'm not so keen. Still think they are cute tho. And found two teeny lemons on our tree that had been choked by other bushes before we moved in! How cute! Many more have started to bud and I'm sure they'll be bigger now that the tree actually can breathe and get some sun and water. It rained today for the first time in ages. So kind of nice but also means I can't do more planting or painting. Forces me to rest which is a good thing. and i'm babbling!

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment