Saturday, February 16, 2013

Free comedy shows!


Albany has some pretty great events. The newish entertainment centre right in town on the waters edge hosted three free events this weekend. Awesome! First up was the exchange, 5 guys from the US who met on one of those talent shows in the states and sing crazy good acapella. They were so talented and it was so fun to hear some american accents and humour again ;) Then an Aussie singer/comedian taking about the women's weekly cake book that all Aussie kids pick their bday cakes from apparently. I remember a few that margot did for stason way back when. I got about 90% of the jokes which I was pretty proud of-I'm well and truly integrated here. Then divalicious, an operatic/comedic duo. They had the most incredible voices and sang lots of songs I knew and were quite funny. And it was all free! Can't get over it. So much fun!

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment