Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Oh my god we made it!

I wasn't sure we would there for a while. After the drive up, the 10 hour wait for the red eye to Melbourne and all the annoying things on that flight, then the layover there, the delayed Melbourne to lax flight and how old and cramped and long that flight was and the fact that they quarantined us when we got to lax (only 5 min) and then the long walk to customs and going through customs I was about ready to scream or fall over. We were so tired we felt sick. At least I did. They had to ask on both flights if there was a doctor on the plane. I've never had that happen and here it was on both! A girl was crying and motion sick behind me poor thing. I get air sick but that flight was smooth to me. Customs was a breeze which was awesome and my mom and bro met us at the airport and it is so good to see them. Traffic all the way home but then David made us brekkie and we had showers and a 6 hour nap. So crazy to be here!!!

1 comment:

  1. David and I were so happy to see you two!
    And glad that Jose did not have any difficulty
    or long interview at the airport!
    xxoo mom

    ReplyDelete