Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Total bliss

Had a busy work day and was tired when I got home. Almost went for a walk but talked myself out of it unfortunately. Anyway as a compromise I sat in back or rather on the side of the house to watch a spectacular sunset. It was so relaxing and peaceful with the gum tree swaying in the breeze and for those few moments it was bliss. Then Miski would come by and stick her wet nose on my foot. How cute. Can't wait to have even a side deck on which to sit and watch the skies. The scenery here and specifically our view is so amazing. I feel lucky to live here and can't wait for jose to get home. Wish you could all join me for some sun tea :)

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a lovely afternoon . . . sipping
    tea under the gum tree in the breeze. Who cares
    about a deck. You and Jose are so fortunate to have a home - and one with a view, no less! Lucky you! Love, Mom
    P.S. I had 'plantation tea' in Oahu. I think you'd like it. It's tea with pineapple juice added to your specifications (similar to an Arnold Palmer which is half tea/half lemonade).

    ReplyDelete