Sunday, November 25, 2012

Ledge beach romp

Took moo for a run today at the beach. Unfortunately she somehow cut her foot or tore a toenail partly away and is now limping and bleeding. I feel so terrible. At least she got a run in. I hope it heals soon or to the vet we will go. Was supposed to rain today but as you can see it was beautiful. Have had a very very lazy weekend. Missing home and the thanksgiving dinner and ginger cookies and family time I've missed out on. I love turkey day. That's when it's hardest to be away. Poor jose had his bike stolen this weekend. I miss him so much. Counting down the days now. He wants to get another puppy :) after how much moo drove him mad at first I think that's so cute. I've converted him into a true animal lover! Yay! more photos here in albany part 2

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear about Miski's hurt paw and the fact that someone stole Jose's bike. The pictures from your walks with Miski are beautiful.
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete